1st December 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

BPT internship at AIIMS is possible for 4th year Hyderabad student?

I am perusing my bpt degree 4th year at hyderabad.I would like to do my internship at aiims delhi, is it possible and what is procedure for the same..???
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  3. Details about BPT 6 month internship course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  5. Colleges which could allow me to do internship after doing 4 years BPT degree in IVTG college of Physiotherapy?
  6. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Detailed information about Internship for BPT doctor?
  9. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  10. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  13. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate?
  15. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  16. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  18. Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad
25th April 2018, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BPT internship at AIIMS is possible for 4th year Hyderabad student?

Yes, you can apply for internship at AIIMS, through any references as well as through their official website. Selection will mostly depend on your application and academic career.

Chances of selection will be more, if you have any references and have studied from a reputed institution or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?