22nd November 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?

SIR/MAAM
I am a final year student of B.D.S.I wanted to do internship in AIIMS.
So please kindly let me know what is the procedure or eligibility criteria of it.Please revert me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  2. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  4. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  6. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  7. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  9. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  10. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  11. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  12. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  15. Can i apply for 1 month internship from AIIMS? When and how to do it?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  18. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?

16th January 2020, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?

SIR/MAAM I am a final year student of B.D.S.I wanted to do internship in AIIMS.
So please kindly let me know what is the procedure or eligibility criteria of it.Please revert me soon.
Thanks
[email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?