14th September 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in ECE get training from Kolkata Metro Rail? Procedure and vacancies?

I have passed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and want to know can I get training from Kolkata Metro Rail? Procedure and vacancies?

Related Questions:
7th October 2017, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in ECE get training from Kolkata Metro Rail? Procedure and vacancies?

Normally, government organisations like Metro Rail prefer trainees through referral or from top reputed institutes only. Hence, if you fall under such category, then you won't face any issues because you can apply directly and get selected for training.

If not, then you have to apply through their official website or through any reference. Selection will be on the basis of your CV and academic credentials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?