23rd March 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Does Rail Wheel Factory, Bela provides training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to join it for training?

Hello sir, I am student of Diploma in Mechanical engineering and after it want to do training from Rail Wheel Factory, Bela. Does it provides training for it? Procedure to join it for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Rail Wheel Plant, Bela (Bihar) provides Summer Training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to enroll in Rail Wheel Factory, Bela to do Apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical?
  3. Procedure to do summer training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  4. How to do diploma in mechanical? I am doing a job in rail wheel plant chapra
  5. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  6. Training from Kolkata Metro Rail and its procedure
  7. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad?
  9. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  10. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  11. Procedure to do training in Kolkata Metro Rail in December? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  13. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  14. How can I join summer training after passing B.Tech?
  15. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  16. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  17. List of good training centres in Kolkata for mechanical training?
  18. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Rail Wheel Factory, Bela provides training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to join it for training?

I am doing mechanical engineering in Third year. Sir, can I do summer training in rail wheel plant in bela(chapra). This plant provide such types of training. Please reply me and what is the process to apply application form or please send message phone no.9304400828
29th December 2020, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Rail Wheel Factory, Bela provides training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to join it for training?

I am doing mechanical engineering in 2nd year . sir ,can ido summer training in rail wheel plant in bela( chapra ). This plant provide such types of training. Please reply me and what is the process to apply application form or please send message phone no. 7352261852
31st March 2022, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm the student of diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to join the summer internship, plz. Help me sir.
My contact no. Is 7541939713
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?