13th April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone,
I am a B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student. I want to participate in Vocational Summer Industrial Training with Metro Rail Kolkata, Sealdah Railway Workshop, Liluah Railway Workshop or Airport Authority of India, Dumdum. How can I achieve the same as mentioned above?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  3. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?
  5. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  6. Vocational Training in Indian Railway of West Bengal being a B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  8. How to do Industrial training in Railway? Details of the training?
  9. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  11. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What has to be study for Railway exams?
  13. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  14. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  16. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  17. Networking Training in Railway Department for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I get a job in railway? I am a student of 3rd year
26th April 2015, 10:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

There is no online provision of application in any one of the organizations mentioned by you for the vocational summer training course. So you need to apply via offline mode. Sealdah Railways do not provide any vocational summer training course. It is provided by the Howrah Railway Division.

For other organizations, mentioned by you, you need to approach the concerned organization and contact its HR department or Administrative Department. You need to get the application form, get to know all the details of the training, fill the application form correctly and submit it before the stipulated date along with training fees and other requisite documents as specified. Then report on the specified venue at the given time and date of commencement of the training. It will be better if there are at least 10 students approaching for the vocational summer training course.
16th March 2017, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

Sir, i am a 3rd year B.Tech(Civil) student under Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology(Kiit University),Bhubaneswar,Odisha and will be completed in the month of April,2017.I am keen interested to take summer training on my subject during the month of May & June,2017 .My email address is :[email protected] and phone no.8908878232.May I request you to give a line in reply about the matter ? Now, it is only your magnanimity.
With regards,
Debargha Majumder, S/O :Tapan Kr.Majumder, 21/2, Mukherjeepara, P.O & P.S: Barasat, Kolkata-700124
27th June 2019, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a diploma Mechanical engineering student then I want to a summer training in railway workshop.. I am studying in 3rd year of budge Budge Institute of technology
17th September 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a B.Teach Mechanical engineering student then I want to a summer training in railway workshop.. I am studying in 3rd year MANIT Bhopal
17th September 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a B.Teach Mechanical engineering student then I want to a summer training in railway workshop.. I am studying in 3rd year MANIT Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?