14th January 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join training at Delhi metro?

Sir, I am a B.Tech student of ECE department 3 year. I want to do industrial training in Delhi metro for at least 30 days during winters. So, what is the procedure and how can I get the opportunity to do my training there. Please help me and let me know.
E-mail:[email protected].
Thank you

15th January 2017, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join training at Delhi metro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a B.Tech student of ECE department 3 year. I want to do industrial training in Delhi metro for at least 30 days during winters. So, what is the procedure and how can I get the opportunity to do my training there. Please help me and let me know.
E-mail:[email protected].
Thank you

To join in Delhi Metro for training, you have to get the training recommendation letter from your college placement cell. You have to collect the internship form, fill up the same and submit with the recommendation letter. The DMRC after short listing will call you for interview. If you clear the interview then you can do training at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. You can also get help from your college seniors or from the college placement cell. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?