2nd July 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I acquire knowledge and Clinical skill if pursue Internship in CMC, Ludhiana?

hello
i have done mbbs from another country..i want to join internship in cmc ludhiana
how is it there? Will i get to learn bcoz my whole aim while internship is to learn everything
and brushen up clin skills...please somebody help me in clearing my doubts..

19th September 2018, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I acquire knowledge and Clinical skill if pursue Internship in CMC, Ludhiana?

Internship is surly possible at any medical college in India, if you are a foreign student. But you must have some references or you should be from a top medical college abroad to get that internship.

Even academic excellence will be crucial for selection as an intern. Just make sure you have got good academic record to have greater chance.

28th February 2021, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I acquire knowledge and Clinical skill if pursue Internship in CMC, Ludhiana?

I am final year student of Mbbs from a private college from West Bengal. I want internship in cmc vellore. It possible? If yes give me details

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?