6th January 2012, 05:16 PM
jas1291

How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?

i am a student of B Tech CSE in GNDEC, Ludhiana(under ptu), Punjab, India...
i want to apply for 6 months internship (dec-may 2012) in usa....can anyone tell me the procedure...and name of universities/industries i can apply to....i have done some projects in java....have knowledge of j2se, j2ee, and sql...pls anyone suggest........

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months?
  3. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  6. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  8. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Three months internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student in Metallurgical and material science? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  12. Topics available to do Internship in any Software company for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  14. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  15. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  16. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying internship for 2 months while having semester break?
22nd September 2012, 02:43 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?

Hello friend,
Well you are quite enthusiastic about your internship program.
To do internship from USA is very difficult for you as you are in 3rd year of B.Tech. I don't think that any American university or company provide fellowships to a learning students.
For getting internship from any USA based company/organization you must have to complete your bachelor's with a good academic project which have some natural impact. But still you can apply for any company word wide.

However, you can get training in any good reputed company in India.
You can apply for-
*IBM
*INFOSYS
*WIPRO
*TCS
*CTS
*GLOBSYN
and many more...

For this you have to register to their official website and upload your latest CV to the site.
If you will get the approval letter then you are selected for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?