3rd May 2012, 02:03 PM
nandani tiwari

MBBS cutoff marks for CMC Ludhiana?

Please inform me the mbbs cut off marks for CMC ludhiana for the yearand the expected cut off for the year send details

1st November 2012, 11:38 AM
ganadikamal

Default Re: MBBS cutoff marks for CMC Ludhiana?

Cut off Score: For MBBS/BDS courses applicants must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the UG-AWT-2012
For B.Sc Nursing/BPT course applicants there is no cut off point
Christian applicants should have scored 45% marks in the Bible Test to be considered under Christian quotas
1st November 2012, 11:59 AM
ganadikamal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandani tiwari View Post
Please inform me the mbbs cut off marks for CMC ludhiana for the yearand the expected cut off for the year send details

Cut off Score: For MBBS/BDS courses applicants must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the UG-AWT-2012
For B.Sc Nursing/BPT course applicants there is no cut off point
Christian applicants should have scored 45% marks in the Bible Test to be considered under Christian quotas
20th February 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

my medical cutoff is 90 and i belong to sc catogry wheter i get mbbs seat in cmc?
2nd June 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am,
ive given cmc ludhiana's entrance exam for mbbs this year. i know that the cut off is 50 percent. however i wish to know how many marks does a candidate need to secure to get admission in the college..that is the marks that a candidate needs to secure to get the seat at cmc ludhiana...
29th May 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum marks to secure seat in CMC Ludhiana? (Indicative marks)
30th May 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the needed score to get a secured seats in cmc ludhiana ,general open?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?