7th April 2023, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my CA articleship from Nepal or do i have to come to India?

I am a CA student from Nepal studying under ICAI. Can I do my articleship from here or do i have to come to India?

26th April 2023, 08:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my CA articleship from Nepal or do i have to come to India?

yes, you can do CA articleship from nepal too but you must inform to the regulatory body That is ICAI about your articleship from nepal and then , you can complete your articleship.
29th April 2023, 12:08 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my CA articleship from Nepal or do i have to come to India?

To become a Chartered Accountant in India, it is mandatory to complete a three-year Articleship training program under a practicing Chartered Accountant in India. Therefore, you would need to come to India to complete your CA articleship. However, it is best to check with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the latest regulations and requirements related to articleship training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?