13th January 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?

Hello sir, I have completed CA IPCC and doing articleship. I have also studying CMA Intermediate. Please tell me will I have to do again articleship for CMA after completion of it?

10th February 2017, 07:09 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?

Articleship can be done for further exposure for sure but it is definitely not necessary.
But I shall also mention this that, a minimum of 3 years of articleship with a CA or a consultancy/auditing firm is mandatory for anyone to become a CA.
Without this, it doesn't even matter if you have passed your both sets or not.

Also, I must add that if you are looking to take a job after doing your CA, then you must do articleship for a little while after passing IPCC as well. This, will help you apply the exact same things that you studied in your exams, making things very clear and sharp for you.
Moreover, if you plan to start your own consultancy, then it is still a good choice. THe reason being that when you pass your IPCC, the firm you are doing your articleship will trust you more and gie more responsibilities to you. Thereby giving you more exposure especially in the case of dealing with clients.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?