20th March 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Articleship in Nepal being a Nepali student?

I am a nepali studying and i am studying ICAI. I want to know that if i can do articleship in nepal. Please reply with the correct answer as i am waiting for a right answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  2. How can I can Indian Citizenship if I am a Nepali?
  3. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student?
  4. Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT? Can Nepali students sit for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  6. Can I do my articleship from Nepal or do I have to come to India if I am currently studying CA under ICFAI?
  7. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  8. How a Nepali student can apply in AIIMS?
  9. Scholarship to study CA in India being a Nepali student?
  10. What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?
  11. Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?
  12. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?
  15. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  16. Eligibility to join NDA or engineering in India after studying in Nepal?
  17. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  18. Number of entrance exams held in a year in Indian Embassy in Nepal to get admission in engineering colleges of India for Nepali student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?