6th November 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get internship for few months in small IT company with stipend?

Please do tell me in details that can i get a internship for few months in any of the small it company with a minimum stipend..??

Related Questions:
26th May 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get internship for few months in small IT company with stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please do tell me in details that can i get a internship for few months in any of the small it company with a minimum stipend..??

Yes, you can get an internship for a few months in small IT companies with stipend. There are various companies offering an internship with stipend in India. Some of the companies which offer paid internship are given below;

QuinStreet Software – Java Development - Official Website

IndiaMart Intermesh Ltd – Web Development - Official Website

McDonald’s India – Mobile App Development - Official Website

Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd – Web Development - Official Website

Kate work ways – Software Development - Official Website

Affordplan – Front End Development - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?