27th November 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?

hi,
i m a student of final yr mbbs.
I hav completed my mbbs wd above 60% marks in ol yrs.
How to apply for internship at aiims or mamc or lhmc or ucms or vmmc?
As i wantd to do internship 4rm govt colg delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC? -- [New]
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  5. How to apply for internship in Ram Mohan Lohia Dental and Medical Science college?
  6. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  7. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  11. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  12. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  13. Date of SSC interview for medical officer or other related posts? How to apply for it?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  15. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for internship in IITs?
  17. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  18. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
30th November 2014, 10:48 AM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?

Every individual want to do internship in reputed colleges like AIIMS, VMMC, UCMS, etc. But these colleges have very limited seats assigned for training facilities. So everyone cannot get the chance to undergo a training in these institutions. Only students those are sponsored by their college are allowed to take in these institutions.

Your college must be one of the following to sponsor you AIIMS/VMCS/UCMS training
-Government/Autonomous Bodies or Institutions
-Public Health Sector Organizations
-MCI/DCI/NCI approved medical/Dental/Nursing colleges

You can also ask Government/Defence Services Organization to sponsor you.
You will be charged Rs. 1000 per month in AIIMS training. But students sponsored by Defence Services are trained for free.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?