6th September 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Whole procedure to join Asia MotorWorks for internship in Diploma in Mechanical stream?

Hello sir, I have passed Diploma in Mechanical stream and willing to do apprenticeship from Asia MotorWorks. Whole procedure to join this company for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do six month apprenticeship in Mechanical stream from Asia MotorWorks? Documents required for it?
  2. Can Diploma holders in Mechanical stream join Bokaro Steel Plant for internship?
  3. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  4. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join BARC for internship in Mechanical stream? Which type of internship I can get here?
  7. Selection procedure of DRDO for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join Larsen & Toubro to do internship after Diploma Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Mechanical engineering internship programme at Eicher, Indore?
  10. List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?
  11. Procedure to do six month internship from Eicher Motor? List of topics for Mechanical engineer?
  12. Procedure to do internship from Indian Railway being a Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for the internship in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland and Royal Enfield?
  14. Procedure to get internship for design field of mechanical stream in Hyderabad?
  15. Procedure for doing internship at Tata Motors for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does the Indian Railway provide internship programme for Mechanical (Diploma) students? Whole procedure for the same?
  18. Selection procedure for summer internship in Mechanical stream at NTPC? Summer internship program and features?
9th September 2017, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whole procedure to join Asia MotorWorks for internship in Diploma in Mechanical stream?

In general, there is a less chance for candidates who are done with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. There is a certain educational qualification required for doing Internship in Asia Motorworks.

>> You must have done "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Hence, I suggest you to Pursue Graduation first in order to be eligible for doing Internship at Asia Motorworks.

>> I suggest you to go through the "Vacancies" section of the Asia Motorworks for more notifications regarding this Internship. So, that you can apply for them accordingly in the due course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?