25th December 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year Chemical Engineering student looking for an internship in a Chemical company in Chennai. Please tell me the companies that offer internships programs in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Chemical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Meghalaya?
  6. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chandigarh?
  9. Petrochemical Industries offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  13. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  14. Possibility to apply in Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? List of companies which offer?
  15. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year candidate in Mysore?
  18. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
2nd January 2016, 06:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year Chemical Engineering student looking for an internship in a Chemical company in Chennai. Please tell me the companies that offer internships programs in Chennai?
List of the companies for internship for Chemical Engineering in Chennai:-

1. LATHA CHEMICAL, 8 Kumarappa Naicken Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2526 8029

2. The Standard Chemical Company, 5/11/B, Sidco Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2625 3315

3. DCW Limited, New No. 358, Old No. 645, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2829 2082

4. Lalan Chemical Company, 5/20, General Collins Road, Choolai, Choolai, Chennai
Phone: 044 2532 1914

5. Sagsons Chemical Company, 434, Th Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2591 2606
12th April 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?

Which companies in Chennai offering internship for 2 year B.SC chemistry students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?