16th December 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering

sir,
i am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing my enginnering in chemical &polymer branch from BIT ,Mesra.i wish to apply for summer internship in chemical industries as iocl,ntpc,bpcl,ongc.etc.What is the procedure to apply for it and when to applykindly mail me all the details. I shall be highly thankful.
Thank you
Nini Nimisha
email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  9. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  12. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  13. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Summer Internship related to Design for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
23rd April 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering

dear sir,
I'm a B.Tech second year student studying in Jyothishmathi Institute of technological sciences I want to do summer internship in NTPC karimnagar.how should I apply for internship please send me details regarding apply.

my email: [email protected]
28th September 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering

sir,
i am a b.tech 2nd yr chemical engg student in banasthali university.i want to do summer internship in GAIL,ONGC,NTPC.how should i apply for internship.please send me
details regarding apply...
my email:[email protected]
22nd October 2013, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing my enginnering in chemical &polymer branch from BIT ,Mesra.i wish to apply for summer internship in chemical industries as iocl,ntpc,bpcl,ongc.etc.What is the procedure to apply for it and when to applykindly mail me all the details. I shall be highly thankful.
Thank you
Nini Nimisha
email:[email protected]
Almost all companies offer interships for pre-final year students. It;s very hard to get some good intership after 2nd year . if you have any contact in any company then only you can get.
30th April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how to aply for summer internship in nagpur?
i am pursiing eng. from electronics and telecommunication department
24th January 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing for b.tech in chemical engineering from banasthali vidhyapith niwai tonk rajasthan. What is the procedure to apply for it and when to apply kindly mail me all the details. I shall be highly thankful.
Thank you
Aditi Agarwal
email: [email protected]
31st October 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Mahesh Nallamothu studying B.tech 2nd year in IIPE Visakapatnam. I want to do summer internship in GAIL,ONGC,NTPC. How should i apply for internship.please share me the details.
Thanking You,
N.Mahesh.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?