12th February 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force or Navy after completing internship and while working in a private clinic for more than 14 months?

I have completed my internship and working in a private clinci for more than 14 months. I need to join in Airforce or Navy and serve as a dentis. How can i proceed to get this goal?
pls advise.
Dr. Arun Menon

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  3. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  4. Will I get a job in Dubai after clearing BDS exam and doing internship in a private clinic?
  5. How to join Indian Army or Air Force after completing MSc IT with 67%
  6. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completing B.A?
  9. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam? Do I have to join any coaching?
  10. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  11. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  12. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  14. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. How should i join Indian Navy or Air Force after completing BSc in Computer Application?
  16. Jobs in Air Force or Navy after BCA?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  18. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
12th April 2016, 09:42 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: How to join Air Force or Navy after completing internship and while working in a private clinic for more than 14 months?

You have completed internship and it is good but is that you completed degree regarding career in Dentist since you aspire for Dentist. 14 months training is enough but in some case they specifically mention experience they themselves. So please look into the notification and the essential qualification for the post notified in the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?