24th August 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I have just completed my 3rd year in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) at St. Joseph's College of Engineering in Chennai. I would like to do an Internship in a Chemical Industry. Can you please tell me how to apply for an Internship? Can you also give me the list of companies available for Internship in Chemical?

Related Questions:
  1. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  5. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  11. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Forge Limited for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year candidate in Mysore?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  18. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
25th August 2015, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have just completed my 3rd year in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) at St. Joseph's College of Engineering in Chennai. I would like to do an Internship in a Chemical Industry. Can you please tell me how to apply for an Internship? Can you also give me the list of companies available for Internship in Chemical?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Chennai:-

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?