19th September 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Civil engineering student is eligible to get training from Great Eastern Shipping? What are the requirements for it?

I am studying in 5th semester of Civil engineering student and wanna do internship Great Eastern Shipping. Am I eligible to get internship training from this company? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to do apprenticeship from Great Eastern Shipping after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  2. Useful study materials for GME entrance exam conducted by Great Eastern Shipping Company
  3. How to take admission in maritime institute after doing 12th with non medical?
  4. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  6. List of industrial companies in eastern Uttar Pradesh for civil diploma training
  7. Can I get any job except sailing after finishing B.E Marine
  8. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Whether a 16 years old can join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  10. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  11. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I reappear for the Merchant Navy entrance exam for GP Rating?
  13. Any winter training arranged by Eastern Railway Workshops for B.Tech student? Details about it?
  14. List of companies providing training for civil engineering students?
  15. Companies offering internship training to BTech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  16. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  17. Institutes offering GME course? How can I contact them?
  18. What are the best companies to apply for civil engineering internship while doing 3rd year engineering?
25th September 2017, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil engineering student is eligible to get training from Great Eastern Shipping? What are the requirements for it?

If there is a civil engineering department in the said company, then surely they will have trainee for such things. It all depends on the availability of the internships or training programme.

Most of the private companies prefer candidates with referral for any training programme. In case, you have any such reference, then try to apply through them or you can directly contact the company also.
26th September 2017, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil engineering student is eligible to get training from Great Eastern Shipping? What are the requirements for it?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible with the above criteria. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech/ B.E 6th semester from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for doing internship in the organization.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation. As you are still pursuing 5th semester, I suggest you to wait for one more semester and then you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?