15th March 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am a student of 2nd year. Doing BE in civil engineering. I want to know the places for best Vocational Training. It can be anywhere in India. Just I want a great experience and want to learn something. Main interest is roads, bridges or housing.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  3. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  4. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  5. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  6. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  7. Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Vocational Training in HAL, Bangalore being a 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  9. How can I apply for Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  10. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  13. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  14. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  16. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  18. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2015, 12:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

It is really nice to see you aspire for vocational training in India being a second year civil engineering student. There are various places where you can do training, however the best place to do training is the core sector. You can do training in:

- PSUs like ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, etc. which are the best places to undertake training
- Power and Steel plants like TATA Power, Jindal Power and Steel, etc. which are also good places to undertake training
- Construction companies like Shapoorji and Paloonji, DLF, etc.
- Cement Companies like Indian Cements, Ambuja Cement, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?