13th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear for the Merchant Navy entrance exam for GP Rating?

Respected,Sir
My name is Bilal Ahmad Khan and i am from Shikohabad (Distt.Firozabad) U.P and my question is i filled a form in merchant navy entrance exam for G.P rating in 11 sep 2011. and my roll no. is 41024 .The problem is that I did not attend my entrance exam due to sudden fever.SO,what can I do? Sir my request is please give my right solution.

Bilal Khan
Mob.-09808082744
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for GP rating in Merchant Navy?
  2. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join GP rating merchant navy course after passing 10th with 43%?
  4. Where to get Previous year Question Papers of GP Rating Exam for Merchant Navy?
  5. Salary after 6 months Pre-Sea rating in General purpose rating? Will I job be permanent?
  6. What is the salary in merchant navy after completion of GP Rating?
  7. How much will be the basic salary after completing merchant navy GP rating course in India and Abroad?
  8. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus of the entrance exam of Merchant Navy? Last years question papers of Merchant Navy?
  10. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  11. How to apply for GP rating post in merchant navy?
  12. What will be the fees for joining merchant navy for Seamen GP rating course?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy for GP Rating course after 10th?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  16. Dates of the merchant navy entrance exam?
  17. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  18. Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?
18th July 2018, 11:07 AM
benzoppa

Default Re: Should I reappear for the Merchant Navy entrance exam for GP Rating?

Yes you can appear to any institute conducting entrance exams for Gp rating
Still you can go for Gp rating which is a pre sea course after 10th.
You can become an Officer in future with experience.

Top institutes that offer such courses are:

-> Great eastern institute of maritime studies

The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
56, Tungarli Village,
Opposite Lagoona Resort,
Next to Perfect Engineering Works,
Lonavala – 410 403.
Dist: Pune.
State: Maharashtra. India.

Phone : +91 9595312126 / 7620312127 / 7304312135

-> Anglo eastern maritime academy

Anglo-Eastern Maritime Academy
Village Khandpe, Post Kondiwade, Taluka Karjat, Dist. Raigad - 410 201 Maharashtra, India.

Mumbai +91-22-61124434 / 35
Delhi +91-11-26471129

-> Shipping corporation of india.
8th March 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I reappear for the Merchant Navy entrance exam for GP Rating?

please send me gp rating entrance exam syllabus for ts rahaman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?