13th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello sir, I am a BTech Civil Engineering student and I am interested to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) from City University of London in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London?
  3. Entrance exams to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures)in City University of London?
  4. Detailed information about MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) offered in City University of London?
  5. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  7. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
  8. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?
  10. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  15. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  18. Eligibility to study BTech Marine for Diploma Civil student?
18th June 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a BTech Civil Engineering student and I am interested to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) from City University of London in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Candidates with a second class honors degree in civil engineering or relevant subject or equivalent are eligible to study MSc Civil Engineering Structures in City University of London. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS with 6.5 for the admission to study MSc Civil Engineering structures at City University of London. Candidates have to apply online for the admission. Candidates have to apply for a visa for studying MSc Civil Engineering Structures in City University of London. Candidates can find the details about the requirements in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?