25th January 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?

Hi,

I am a third year B.Tech Electronics and Communication engineering student from NIE, Mysore (Karnataka). My area of interest is communication, both hardware and software sides. I am looking for a Summer internship of about 2 months duration in his field in Karnataka. I would like to know where to apply for this. I am interested to do a project for my final year if i get satisfactory exposure at that place. Kindly hepl me in this regard.

regards,
Suppriya.C

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  3. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  6. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  9. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  10. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  11. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  12. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  13. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  15. How to apply for summer internship for 2 months? What are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  16. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  17. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  18. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
30th January 2015, 08:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a third year B.Tech Electronics and Communication engineering student from NIE, Mysore (Karnataka). My area of interest is communication, both hardware and software sides. I am looking for a Summer internship of about 2 months duration in his field in Karnataka. I would like to know where to apply for this. I am interested to do a project for my final year if i get satisfactory exposure at that place. Kindly hepl me in this regard.

regards,
Suppriya.C
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech in ECE student in Karnataka:-

1. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

2. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

3. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

4. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

5. Methode Electronics India Private Limited, 100/1, Shop No.#163,#99/A, Rajdriva, 5th Block, 2nd Cross Road, Koramangala 5th Block, K.H.B. Colony, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4350 0799
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?