3rd March 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication

I am a student of b.tech Electronics and communication 4th semester in Amity University Gwalior. Please let me know where can i get internship for 2 months in good companies. i would like to know the procedure of getting internship in good companies.

[email protected]

Payal Singh

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Companies which offer internship for at least 2 months or above for B.Tech Electronics?
  3. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  6. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  7. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  9. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  11. How to do internship in core companies? I am a 5th semester electronics and communication student
  12. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  14. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  15. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore? -- [New]
  16. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
27th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication

i am a btech 2nd year student in Information technology, where do i can get intership in this summer vacation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?