16th June 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Which companies comes under PSU? Need guidance about jobs in these companies for final year Electrical Engineering student?

I am an Electrical Engineering student & appearing in final year. I need guidance of jobs and companies which comes under the PSU exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineering students?
  3. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  4. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  5. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  6. What are the jobs vacancies in PSU and other electrical project oriented companies?
  7. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  8. Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?
  9. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  10. What are the PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for PSU exam while in final year B.Tech engineering(IT)? Which public sector companies can I prefer? Information regarding timetable, syllabus and places where I can undertake coaching?
  12. Final year Electrical engineering project from a government or private company is possible? What I need to do?
  13. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  14. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  15. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  16. Can I apply for any PSU company after doing civil engineering with 58%
  17. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  18. How to get a job as soon as completing my B.E?
24th June 2015, 03:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies comes under PSU? Need guidance about jobs in these companies for final year Electrical Engineering student?

There are many companies under PSUs like BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, Coal India, BEL, NTPC, ONGC, Hindustan Unilever etc. If you want to get job as a fresher Engineering after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering then you should try to qualify GATE with a excellent score.

These PSUs recruit on the basis of GATE score and if you have good academic record with good performance in the interview then you are definitely eligible for job. If you don't qualify GATE then you have to look for job in private companies and after gaining experience only you can apply for job in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?