21st April 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?

I am pursuing my industrial mtech degree from CITD (central institute of tool design), hyderabad, duration of the course is aug-11 to feb 13 i.e. 18 months course . te cousre having 3rd sem (6 months project/ internship)....
plz let me know how to apply for this project or internship and which companies will provides ?? and what will be their requirements..???
i am having 65% in B.E. & mtech (1st sem- 69.86%)

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech after doing PG in CITD?
  2. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  4. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  5. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  7. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. question for internship.
  9. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Machine Design) student?
  12. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  13. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  16. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  17. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  18. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
22nd April 2015, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. NiPa Design, 26th Main Rd, TMC Layout, Phase 1, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2676 6196

2. Japtech Tools India, Admn Office & Works : 115/4, B-narayanapura, Whitefield Road, Dooravani Nagar, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2851 3626

3. Insight Technologies, 198, Laggere Main Rd, Lakshmi Devi Nagar, Peenya
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4172 6379

4. Synchron Machine Tools Private Limited, 48/D, N 3, 3, R, N, Rajaji Nagar, 560 10, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2312 3655
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?