22nd April 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?

Hello,
Can you tell me which course is better among PHP, .NET, JAVA for Summer Training of 45 days for the student of B.Tech(Information Technology) in 3rd year? Which institute should I prefer for Training in Rajasthan?

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  2. Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?
  3. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  4. List of institutes which offer Java Training in Delhi
  5. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  6. Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  8. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  9. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  10. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  12. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  14. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  15. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  16. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?