12th June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 2 months Internship to EEE 2nd year student in West Bengal?

Hi Sir, I am studying BTech with Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I am a 2nd year student and studying in Bandel, West Bengal. I want to do an Internship now. So, can I know about the companies anywhere in West Bengal which provides an Internship[ for 2 months?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  2. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  3. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students?
  4. Companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 5th semester student in West Bengal
  6. Core companies offering 2 weeks Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd semester student in West Bengal?
  7. Companies offering free Internship to MCA final year student in West Bengal?
  8. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. Companies offering 5 months Internship with stipend to ME-PED 1st year student in Southern India?
  13. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  14. List of companies offering Brand Management Internship in West Bengal
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to EEE student in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar?
  17. Detail of companies in Visakhapatnam offering internship for EEE student?
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?