7th March 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering 6 months Training to B.Tech Mechanical 7th semester student

I want to do Training for 6 months. Can you please let me know about the companies which are offering training as I am in 7th semester of my B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Jamnagar?
  2. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
  3. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  4. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  5. Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Mysore
  7. Companies offering Summer Training to BTech Electrical 7th semester student in Ahmedabad?
  8. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Polymer 7th semester student in Haryana? -- [New]
  9. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  10. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  13. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student in West Bengal?
  14. Top companies offering 6 Months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate in Punjab?
  15. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. List Aeronautical companies offering 6 months training in Chennai?
  17. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  18. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Assam?
16th April 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 6 months Training to B.Tech Mechanical 7th semester student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Training for 6 months. Can you please let me know about the companies which are offering training as I am in 7th semester of my B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering.

Some of the companies offering 6 months training to BTech Mechanical Engineering candidates are given below:

VCS Quality Services - Official Website

Addition IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Telemania Services & Solutions - Official Website

Techprolabz - Official Website

Techshiksha - Official Website

Volmo Private Limited - Official Website

Kumar Solutions India - Official Website

My Car Genie - Official Website

Fibrilla Composite - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?