7th March 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any Training being a B.Tech Mechanical 4th semester student?

Sir, I am a 4th semester student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am interested to take training. So, I would like to know that can I do training or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  2. How to apply for Training/Internship in BHEL for EEE 4th semester?
  3. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  4. Can I apply for any Training being a B.Tech Mechanical 4th semester student?
  5. Industries offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Telangana? -- [New]
  6. Industries offering Vocational Training to BTech CSE 4th semester student in Haryana?
  7. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 4th semester student in Rajasthan?
  8. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Southern India?
  9. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Northeast India?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railways for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  11. Industries offering Implant Training to CSE 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. List of companies which offer Training to Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  15. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Copper Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 4th semester student?
  17. Mechanical Industries which offer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?
16th April 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any Training being a B.Tech Mechanical 4th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a 4th semester student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am interested to take training. So, I would like to know that can I do training or not?

Yes, you can apply for training in various companies related to mechanical engineering. There are various organizations offering training to BTech students. You have to apply for training through your college training and placement cell or through employee referral. You have to apply for training with NOC from your college, resume and covering letter. Students are shortlisted by the companies based on academic score and their performance in interviews. You can get help from your seniors or from your college lecturers to do training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?