23rd June 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

IT companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 6th semester student in Noida?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Industrial Training in IT company. I am studying in 6th semester of BTech with CSE stream. Kindly let me know about the companies anywhere in Noida where I can apply for Training. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training to BTech Electrical 6th semester student in Noida?
  2. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  3. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  4. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  7. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  8. List companies offering Industrial Training to IT student in Noida? How to apply?
  9. Detailed information and fee expenses of 45 days Industrial Training in .NET for CSE 6th semester student?
  10. Companies in Delhi, gurgaon and Noida offering industrial training for 6 months during B.Tech with ECE final year?
  11. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  12. Industries offering free Industrial Training to IT 6th semester students in Lucknow?
  13. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Genetic Engineering 6th semester student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  14. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  15. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?
  17. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical student in Noida and Lucknow?
  18. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2018, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IT companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 6th semester student in Noida?

You can contact following companies in Noida:

- Newgen Software Technologies, Gautam Buddha Expressway, Noida, Phone: 070374 92855

- Awc Software Sector 60, Noida, Phone: 065978 65374

- Software testing, D-385, 2nd Floor, Noida, Phone: 0120 4123596

- Tekshapers Software Solutions, Sector 65, Noida, Phone: 0120 4144444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?