26th April 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?

Hello Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student of WBUT.
I want to do an Industrial Training in Kolkata or Howrah.
Can you please tell me about the companies for me?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  2. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  4. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  5. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  6. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  7. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  8. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  9. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  10. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  11. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  12. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  13. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  16. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  18. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
28th April 2015, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student of WBUT.
I want to do an Industrial Training in Kolkata or Howrah.
Can you please tell me about the companies for me?
Thank you in advance.
List of companies for Industrial Training for B.Tech in EIE in West Bengal:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3,, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
28th April 2015, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?

You can apply for training in following companies in Kolkata and Howrah

1. Standard Electric Company, 49, Ezra Street, Near Bagree Market, Ezra Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 9021

2. Powercon Electric Company, Kasba, Haltu, Kasba, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 3720

3. Bells Electrical Company, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070

4. Asian Electric Company, Howrah, 77/6/3, Banarsasrd, Bamungachi, Bamungachi
Howrah, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2651 5687

5. Bright Electric Company, Andul Rd, Andul Bus Stand, Andul, Howrah, West Bengal
Phone: 096740 70057
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?