1st August 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Avionics 7th semester student in Kerala?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the companies which provides Industrial Training anywhere in Kerala as I am doing my BTech in Avionics Engineering. I am a 7th semester student and I want to do an Internship now anywhere in Kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Polymer 7th semester student in Haryana?
  2. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Rajasthan?
  3. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech EEE student in Madurai?
  4. Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad?
  5. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 7th semester student in Kochi?
  6. Companies offering Summer Training to BTech Electrical 7th semester student in Ahmedabad?
  7. List of companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Electrical student in Delhi?
  8. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Jamnagar?
  9. Companies offering Training to BTech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  10. List of companies offering Training to B.Tech Aeronautical 3rd year student in Kerala
  11. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
  12. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Civil student in Uttar Pradesh?
  13. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Mechanical 4th semester student in Vijayawada?
  14. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Genetic Engineering 6th semester student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  16. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  17. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Southern India?
  18. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Northeast India?
5th August 2018, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Avionics 7th semester student in Kerala?

You can contact following companies in Kerala:

- Glorod Avionics Private Limited, V/3B & 3C, Cheranelloor P O , Cheranelloor, Ernakulam, Phone: 0484 2433101

- Waxwing Avionics Research, Angamaly, Ernakulam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?