1st August 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Photonic Engineering) student in Karnataka?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship anywhere in Karnataka. I am studying BE(Photonic Engineering). Can I know about the companies anywhere in Karnataka which provides an Internship to me? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Photonic Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to MTech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd semester student in Karnataka?
  4. List of companies offering internship to LLB 1st semester student in Karnataka?
  5. List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  8. List of good companies which are offering for summer internship in Uttar Pradesh?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  10. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  11. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to ECE student in Gujarat?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  14. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. List of core companies in Karnataka providing internship for Biotechnology student
  17. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  18. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
5th August 2018, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Photonic Engineering) student in Karnataka?

You can contact following companies in Karnataka:

- Purple Photonics Solutions LLP, #1284,CA Reddy mansion,Chikka Abbaiah Layout, Marathahalli Main Road,Marthahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, Phone: 080 4175 0541

- Eagle Photonics, WOC, 2nd Block, Manjunath Nagar, Basaveshwar Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560044, Phone: 080 2311 3241

- LPG Photonics India Private Limited, 27, Tirumala Tech Park, 1 Cross, 2 Phase,, Doddenekundi Industrial Area , Mahadevapura Post,, Off Whitefield Road., Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048, Phone: 080 2852 4861

- Danano Photonics, 402, 4th Floor, Saleh Centre, 18, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, Phone: 072590 90804
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?