26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.Tech 1st year student in Assam?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech from IIT Guwahati. I want to do Internship after my first year anywhere in Assam. In which company can I get this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?
  2. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  6. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Des 1st year student in Delhi?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  14. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  15. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  18. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa?
28th August 2015, 08:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech 1st year student in Assam?

There are no internship offered to first year of engineering.

Internships are offered to students of second, third and fourth year of engineering.

Although sometimes, in this competitive market, even second year is finding it tough to get internships.

The first year engineering students are not given internships because of the following reasons given below: -

** As they are just starting their professional course.

** As they don't have detailed knowledge about the subject.

** As they are starting their college life and should adjust in it.

** As they are quite underage to handle the work pressure of the professional world.

So my suggestion to you is that you should wait for one year and try to get theoretical knowledge and then apply for the training.
28th August 2015, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech 1st year student in Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech from IIT Guwahati. I want to do Internship after my first year anywhere in Assam. In which company can I get this?
List of the companies in Assam for internship:-

1. Vasp Technologies, No. 10, Tarun Nagar Lane, ABC G.S Road, Tarun Nagar, Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 088110 47292

2. Web.Com (India) Pvt. Ltd., 2nd floor, ETB House, 191 Maniram Dewan Road, Chandmari
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 0361 266 7017

3. Webx Technologies Private Limited, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Floor, IEI Building,, Panbazar
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 098640 59852

4. Regle Infotech, Monalisha Path, Opp. State Bank of India, Mother Teresa Road
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 073999 02175
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?