18th June 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering an Internship to BCA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?

Respected Sir, I am a student of BCA(H, studying in Bengaluru. I want to apply for an Internship anywhere in Bengaluru as I am a 3rd semester student. So, can I now about the companies in Bengaluru? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering an Internship to BBA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru
  2. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Analytical Chemistry) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  5. List of companies offering Finance Internship to BBA(H) 4th semester student in Bengaluru?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  7. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR student in Bengaluru
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  10. Companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  11. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab
  13. Companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to BTech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  15. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab -- [New]
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to MCA(H) 3rd semester student in Chennai
  17. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2018, 04:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering an Internship to BCA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?

Companies offering an internship to BCA 3rd semester student in Bengaluru:-

Google

IBM

Facebook

TCS

Infosys

CMC

WIPRO

HCL

ACCENTURE.
22nd June 2018, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering an Internship to BCA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?

You can contact following companies in Bengaluru:

1. Techiesys Web Development, #65/2, Shree Ganesh towers 3rd floor Shop no 1,2, Near Unilet opp sumangali Silks, B Narayanaswamappa Rd, Yeshwanthpur,Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022, Phone: 099003 44725

2. Arokia IT Private Limited, #39, 2nd Floor, Sri Chamundeshwari Towers, Near Metro Cash& Carry, J.C.Industrial Layout, Kanakapura Road, Yalechenahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560062, Phone: 096862 01182

3. Knowx Innovations Private Limited Embedded, IOT, Govindaraja Nagar Ward, MC Layout, Vijaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040, Phone: 098860 94611

4. Liferay - IT Business Consulting Bangalore, K.H Circle, Lal Bagh Double Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, Phone: 080 4515 1818

5. Embassy IT Solutions#12, Bagaria Complex, New BEL Road, No. S-6, 2nd Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094, Phone: 080 4093 1085
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?