19th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BBA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru

Hello friends, I am in my 3rd semester now studying in BBA(H). I want to apply for an Internship anywhere in Bengaluru. So, can I know about the companies in Bengaluru where I can apply for an Internship. Please tell me about the companies asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering an Internship to BCA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  2. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Analytical Chemistry) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  5. List of companies offering Finance Internship to BBA(H) 4th semester student in Bengaluru?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  7. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR student in Bengaluru
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  11. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab
  13. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to BTech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to MCA(H) 3rd semester student in Chennai
  17. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab -- [New]
  18. List of companies offering 45 days Internship to CSE 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu
23rd July 2018, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BBA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru

You can contact following companies in Bengaluru:

- Synergy Facility Management Services, Hongasandra, Bengaluru, Phone: 097383 16622

- IL FS Property Management, Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru, Phone: 080 22223586

- Excellent Facility Management Services, Jalahalli, Bengaluru, Phone: 097407 09668

- Tandem Property Management Service, Brigade Road, Bengaluru, Phone: 080 22235002

- Trunk Facility Management Service, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Phone: 097411 11028
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?