22nd July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to MCA(H) 3rd semester student in Chennai

Hello friends, I am in my 3rd semester now studying in MCA(H). I want to apply for an Internship anywhere in Chennai. So, can I know about the companies in Chennai where I can apply for an Internship. Please tell me about the companies asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  3. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  4. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  5. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  8. List of companies in Chennai offering 6 month internship to 3rd year CSE student
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  10. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab
  12. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  14. List of Banks offering an Internship to BCom Accountancy 4th semester student in Chennai?
  15. List of Banks offering an Internship to BE Medical Electronics 4th semester student in Chennai? -- [New]
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  18. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab
25th July 2018, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to MCA(H) 3rd semester student in Chennai

You can contact following companies in Chennai:

- iBeris Software Solutions, No. 77, Block 1, Shiva Shakti Apartments, 1st Cross street, Durga Colony, Sembakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600073, Phone: 044 4852 2606

- Hi-Tech Company Software Solution Chennai Private Limited, No 4, 4th Street, Chennai, Bharathy Nagar, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017, Phone: 044 2834 4782

- OG Software solutions India Pvt Ltd, 3b,, 4, Rajaram Film Directors Colony Rd, Shakthi Nagar, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600024, Phone: 099629 46156

- AWATA Software Systems, No. 4, Second Floor, Power Tech House,, 5th Main Road, Vijaya Nagar, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042, Phone: 096000 04397
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?