30th April 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai

Sir, I am studying in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 2nd year of BTech. I want to do an Internship anywhere in Chennai. Can you please let me know about the companies where I can apply for an Internship in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  3. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) 2nd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Chennai?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student in Chennai?
  11. Companies offering Internship in December to Electrical 2nd year student in Chennai?
  12. List of companies in Chennai offering one month internship in Corporate Secretary for B.Com student
  13. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Chennai?
  15. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag?
  17. Private companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Com(Information System & Management) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  18. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2021, 03:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai

Please find below the list of companies offering Internships to ECE 2nd year students in Chennai.

1) Qmax Systems

2) Lesoko Technologies Private Limited

3) CADD SCHOOL PVT LTD

4) Sardius Technologies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?