9th December 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for winter internship in IIT, Kharagpur?

Respected Sir,
I just want to know how to get winter internship in IIT, Kharagpur? I really want to do Internship there but I don't know how I can apply for this? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for winter internship in IIT, Guhawati?
  2. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship anywhere in Delhi if pursuing B.Tech 1st year in IIT-Kharagpur?
  4. Internship for Chemical student of IIT Kanpur during winter vacations?
  5. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  6. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is internship sponsored if we get in companies while studying B.Tech Mining in IIT, Kharagpur?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  10. Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?
  11. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  12. Does IIT-Kanpur offers Winter Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  13. When the application form of Winter Internship is distributed by IIT-Delhi? From where I will get? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Where to do winter internship in ECE associated institutes in visakhapatnam?
  15. How can I get an internship while in first year in IIT Kharagpur?
  16. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  17. Does Oracle and Microsoft offer winter internship to MCA student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
27th December 2015, 07:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for winter internship in IIT, Kharagpur?

There are very less opportunities of winter internship in IIT, Kharagpur since the duration of winter vacation is less in most of the engineering institutes across the country including IIT, Kharagpur. The notification of the internship is displayed in the official website of IIT, Kharagpur. You need to apply as per the specified instructions given in the notification. The application procedure depends on the department which is offering the internship opportunity. You can also take help of the students of IIT, Kharagpur or faculties if you have any contact.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?