7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?

Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in ECE from WBUT. In which company I can apply for internship and whats the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  4. Procedure of internship while in final year B.Tech ECE? Names of the companies offering the internships for 4 weeks?
  5. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  6. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
9th October 2015, 02:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in ECE from WBUT. In which company I can apply for internship and whats the procedure for that?
For application procedure, you should contact below given address.

List of the companies for internship for ECE candidates in Kolkata:-

1. Standard Electric Company, 49, Ezra Street, Near Bagree Market, Ezra Street
Kolkata, West Bengal Phone: 033 2235 9021

2. Powercon Electric Company, Kasba, Haltu, Kasba, Kolakata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 3720

3. BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 407
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?