14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Internship in Ludhiana for MCA final year student?

I am in MCA final year. I want to do internship during my summer vacation. So someone can suggest me some companies as I am interested to do internship program anywhere in Ludhiana. Suggest me some companies friends.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship for MCA 2nd year student?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  3. Companies in bangalore offering paid internship for mca final year
  4. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  5. Which are the companies in Bangalore offering paid internship for MCA final year?
  6. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship in Patiala for BCA final year student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship in Punjab to BBA final year student? -- [New]
  15. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  16. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month Summer Internship in Odisha?
  18. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore?
11th May 2018, 06:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship in Ludhiana for MCA final year student?

Since you are a MCA student and you want to do the internship in programming, you can get it very easily.

There are many firms in Ludhiyana and for that matter in every city who teach the programming languages.

You just need to search for the firm who teaches what you want to learn as there are many programming languages and you cannot learn them all. You have to take the admission there paying the required fee and after the completion of the course, they shall give you a certificate as a proof that you have done a course in their firm and you know the language now.

That is all the training about.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?