14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

MBA certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?

I am MBA 2nd year student. I have got admission in this year. I came to know that I have to do internship in my final year. I don’t know what kind of internship I have to do. But I want to know that if I will not qualify in internship then I will not receive my certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?
  2. BDS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in Internship?
  3. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  4. Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance?
  6. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  7. Where should I do summer internship being an MBA in Finance holder? Minimum duration to complete internship?
  8. Is there any preference for student who already passed NDA written exam and got disqualified in SSB?
  9. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  10. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Vijayawada -- [New]
  11. List of Banks and Companies offering internship to MBA student
  12. How to transfer my daughter from St Xaavier's Ranchi to St Xavier's Kolkata?
  13. How to get original certificate after spelling mistake in surname?
  14. Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission?
  15. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  16. Does Tata Group offer Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student?
  17. How to apply for internship in banking while doing MBA?
  18. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
11th May 2018, 06:19 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBA certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?

There is nothing like qualifying in the internship.

You need to talk to the placement and training officer in your college regarding what kind of training you are required to do in the final year. They will definitely guide you.

You have to do the internship to complete the MBA but there is nothing like qualifying for the training or anything like that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?