22nd July 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am the student of 3rd year B.Tech(Electrical Engineering). How I can apply for Winter Internship in companies like HCL, Wipro, Infosys and BHEL? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2017, 04:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies at first you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to send those documents with your resume to the HR department of the company. If you get selected then you have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?