26th April 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?

i am a mtech student .... i am looking for an internship for 6 months in the field of nanotechnology.. from jan 2012 to may 2012...... which colleges should ia pply for internship and how.......

Related Questions:
  1. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  2. Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships?
  3. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  5. How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  7. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  12. How to apply for summer internship? I am a first year student of B.Tech in nanotechnology
  13. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  14. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in IBM? -- [New]
  16. What are the jobs in the field of material science
  17. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  18. Chances of getting 2-3 months Internship programme at Doordarshan for diploma in Master Programme in TV Production, Direction and Broadcasting Journalism student?
29th August 2011, 08:04 PM
pranalideore

Default Re: In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?

Dear, Here I am enlisting few details of universities where nanotechnology research is conducted. for 6 month training/project you need to apply then nearly in month of sep ( to HR/ scientist) you can also be in touch with them and enquire about their admission process.( interview/ written exam). once they show interest in taking you as project student, send across your CV and Recommendation letter from collage. you can also visit them physically( do give prior intimation call). once approved get the Confirmation letter as soon as possible.
1) Alagappa university-http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/
2) Amity institute of nanotechnology, Noida
3) Amrita institiue of medical sciences, Kochi
4) Jadhavpur university
5) Jawaharlal institue center for advance scientific research,Jakkur.
6) Presidency collage, kolkata
7) IIT( mumbai)
8) Sardar patel university, Gujrat
9) Raman research institute, Bangalore
10) National chemical laboratory, Pune
11) S.N.Bose, National center for basic science.
Regards.
17th August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?

hello im persuing my integrated M.Sc in nanotechnology which is a 5year program after my 2,and im doing my final year now ,in which college should i apply for an internship.
1st May 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

which all colleges provides 6 months internship for their students in the field of marketing in bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?