25th June 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Nanotechnology 3rd year student in Southern India?

Hello, I am a 3rd year student of BTech with Nanotechnology. I want to apply for an Internship anywhere in Southern India. So, can you please let me know about the companies where I can apply for an Internship in this winter?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Southern India?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 2nd year student in Southern India?
  3. List of companies offering Winter Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Kerala?
  4. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Southern India? -- [New]
  5. Companies offering 5 months Internship with stipend to ME-PED 1st year student in Southern India?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to M.Sc(Mathematics) final year student in Southern India?
  12. Companies offering Internship to BTech 3rd year student in New Delhi?
  13. List companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Kozhikode?
  14. Companies offering Internship to BTech IT 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  15. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  16. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(Energy & Environment Engineering) 3rd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering Internship to E&IE 3rd year student in Kerala?
6th July 2018, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Nanotechnology 3rd year student in Southern India?

You can contact following companies in South India:

- Nano Technology, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Phone: 080 28608470

- Luxor Nano Technology Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Phone: 080 41117028

- Davinci Nanotech Private Limited Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Phone: 044 24741312

- Centre for Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Adambakkam, Chennai, Phone: 099941 99655
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?