22nd April 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in ITI Welder trade from Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited?

I have completed ITI Welder trade and want to do apprenticeship from Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited. Procedure to do internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  2. How may I know about the SSC exam centre in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Questions for the post of Probationary Officer -Mechanical in Mazagon Dock Limited?
  4. Isn't there Automobile Degree in Mazagon Dock Limited?
  5. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Loco Pilot Post after completing ITI Welder Trade?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in ITI Fitter from Bosch India Limited? How much stipend they provide for internship?
  8. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  9. Last 10 years papers of Electrician Apprentice in Mazagon Dock Ltd?
  10. Date of examination and syllabus for probationary officers in Mazagon Dock ltd
  11. Can I get a job in Dubai after appearing in B.E Instrumentation
  12. What are the jobs available after B.E production?
  13. Am I eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot job, if done ITI in welder trade?
  14. Can I get admission to study 2nd year of Diploma in Engineering in any Government college of Bihar if completed ITI(Welder Trade)?
  15. Procedure to get ITI certificate from ITI Subzi Mandi Delhi?
  16. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  17. List of the PSU's offering a job in IT? When can we appear for entrance exam after 3rd year or 4th year engineering?
  18. Sample paper / previous paper for probationary officers in Mazagon Dock ltd?
27th April 2017, 08:34 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in ITI Welder trade from Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited?

You will have to visit the company and apply for internship and get the dates for the commencement of the internship, if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission, I am sure you will be allowed to pursue your internship from the organization.
7th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in ITI Welder trade from Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited?

I'm appearing student of ITI welder trade. Can I apply for apprenticeship at Mazagon shipbuilders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?