24th March 2012, 08:40 PM
questsak

How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester

i am a btech nanotech student in 2nd sem(delhi). i want to do any additional course this summer so that it helps me in future, be it related to my stream or not.please suggest something!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship? I am a first year student of B.Tech in nanotechnology
  2. Which are the institutes providing summer internship program for nanotechnology branch students in India?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course? -- [New]
  5. Which are the institutes and industries in India providing summer internship for MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology student?
  6. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  7. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  8. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  12. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  13. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  14. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  17. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  18. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
6th December 2020, 10:14 AM
amanmishra098

Default Re: How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester

Due to co-vid there is less chance to get internship now . So from my opinion now be more focus on your grades and do more and more projects. and start learning new skills it will help you to get good placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?