16th November 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Which internship should I do Summer or Winter? What would be the effect of internship on job?

Hello sir, I am in 3rd year of ECE and want to do internship but confused which internship should I do like summer, winter, 1 month and 6 month. What will be effect on job of any one internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  5. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  6. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  7. Companies offering Winter Internship for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  8. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  9. Where should I do summer internship being an MBA in Finance holder? Minimum duration to complete internship?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?
  12. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  13. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  14. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  15. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer internship in writing?
  17. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  18. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
25th November 2016, 09:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which internship should I do Summer or Winter? What would be the effect of internship on job?

Since you are a fresher, so there will not be a huge impact of internship on your job opportunity unless you opt for one wherein there is chance of getting pre-placement offer. You should go for summer internship opportunity as it is of longer duration and will help you to learn and get experienced. You can go for certification course or training opportunities during your winter vacation.
27th November 2018, 11:21 AM
shiv56

Default Re: Which internship should I do Summer or Winter? What would be the effect of internship on job?

You can join summer or Winter Internship program according to your suitability, Both program is better for you enhancing industrial skill. If you are in last year of last semester then Winter training program is the best, If you are pass out then you can choose any one on latest technologies such as CAD/CAM/Autocad/Embedded System/Staad Pro and many more. If any students who successfully complete this internship training program based on 3/6/months then they are more near to find the job in respective field with good industrial skill and knowledge. This training make different to another fresh students in all domains. Students can also find placement in the campus of Training institute, So this is very important for all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?